Pursuant to the provisions of Act 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the legal information of the owner responsible for this website (“Website”) is indicated below:
- Company name: KATEGORA INVESTMENTS, S.L. (“Kategora”).
- Registered address: Gran Vía Don Diego López de Haro 2 – 8º izq., 48001 Bilbao (Bizkaia).
- Spanish Tax ID number [C.I.F.]: B95419917.
- Company Registry data: Commercial Registry of Vizcaya, Volume 5333, Folio 197, Sheet BI-61918.
- Contact information: 944 245 378 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Access
Browsing the Website and consulting the content available on it does not require prior User registration and is done voluntarily and under the sole responsibility of the User. This website is intended for persons of legal age.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
Users acknowledge and accept that the Website, including its design, programming and structure as well as videos, photographs, images, texts, logos, brands and content hosted and/or available therein (“Content”) are protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights and belong to Kategora or third parties that grant Kategora authorization to use them.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that accessing and browsing the Website grants the User any intellectual or industrial property rights over the Content, nor does it imply a full or partial waiver, transfer or assignment of any intellectual and/or industrial property rights by Kategora. Users only have a strictly private and non-commercial right to browse the Website and consult and view the Content available therein. Unless written authorization is given by Kategora, the use, copy, reproduction, transformation, distribution, commercialization, public communication, making available, extraction and/or commercial use of the Content available on the Website, through any channel or procedure, is completely prohibited.
The “Kategora” trademark is the property of Kategora. The trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs or content related to third parties outside of Kategora that may exist on the Website are property of its legitimate owners and are protected by Law, their use being strictly prohibited without the express consent of its corresponding owners.
- access, interfere with, manipulate or use any area of the Website that is not of a public and/or vocational nature or any areas to which it has not been granted access as well as any act that violates, circumvents or manipulates the operation and security of the Website;
- attempt to probe, investigate, analyze, explore or test the vulnerability of the Website or of any system or network related thereto, or break or try to break or avoid any barrier or security or authentication measure;
- damage or threat of damage by inserting viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the Website’s computer systems, or hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources;
- reproduce, copy, distribute or commercially exploit the content available on the Website as well as allow public access thereto through any form of public communication without the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights as well as perform unfair competition and illegal advertising actions; or
- try to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse any software engineering for the operation of the Website.
The website may include technical linking devices that allow Users to access Internet websites managed by third parties outside of Kategora (“Linked Sites”). Linked Sites are not owned or controlled by Kategora; therefore, Kategora is not liable for the quality, up-to-dateness, availability, lawfulness and/or usefulness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites.
The existence of Linked Sites on the Website does not imply the approval, recommendation, promotion, affiliation or sponsorship of such Linked Sites, nor does it imply the existence of any type of relationship between Kategora and the manager of such Linked Sites. The use of the content and/or services available on Linked Sites will be, where appropriate, regulated by the notices, terms and policies shown on these Linked Sites.
Kategora may temporarily restrict or interrupt access to the Website or Content at any time and without prior notice, whether due to technical, security, control and maintenance reasons, to power failures or to any other well-founded cause. Under no circumstances shall Kategora be held liable for the discontinuity or unavailability of the Website. Kategora may also suspend or definitively cancel, at any time, access to the Website as well as eliminate Content available on it, without the need for prior notice or any right to compensation.
Although reasonable efforts will be made to make the Website’s content available, up-to-date and error-free, Kategora does not guarantee the full reliability, usefulness, accuracy, up-to-dateness or continuity of the features and content available on the Website at all times. Likewise, despite the fact that the Website has reasonable measures and technology to ensure safe browsing, given the nature of the Internet, it is impossible to guarantee that the Website is free of vulnerabilities or guarantee the absence of viruses or harmful components on the server that maintains it.
Content published on this Website may be based on information from both its own as well as third-party sources, and may not be fully updated at all times. Kategora rejects any type of responsibility for inaccuracies or omissions in the Website’s content. The content published by Kategora on this Website is merely informative/informational and may not, under any circumstances, be considered or understood as professional advice.